Back to Basics: Reflecting on the work during COVID-19
Join us to learn all about the new resources developed to support your work in the virtual environment. In addition to sharing new resources, this webinar will also focus on learnings and materials foundational to virtual connections with families, and the continued opportunity for contributions from you that support peer learning. Learn more about:
- Engaging with families virtually and applying a Protective Factors lens in a virtual environment
- Supporting Rural, Frontier and Tribal Communities: Special Considerations and Resources during COVID-19
- Using the ASQ-SE in a virtual setting
- The important role of Self Care during COVID-19
- Implementing the #Home Visiting is Essential Campaign—We Want to Hear from You!